Get to work transitioning to cloud solutions
Beginning with a workshop with key players we quickly transition to tactical implementations to establish traction. Once benefits are established we help with early strategic initiatives and begin the journey to operational maturity. All based on an evolving plan.
CLIMB: Cloud Implementation Baseline
This four stage program is for firms ready or struggling to gain traction in their transition to the cloud.
The program begins with a short but intense workshop designed to define a cloud transition strategy or gain consensus around existing initiatives. We will determine where your organization fits in our Cloud Maturity Model and tailor the workshop to your situation. Tasks and deliverables will include:
- Discovery with key players
- Planning workshop
- Drivers for cloud adoption
- Required investment and anticipated benefits
- Roadmap for transition
- Identification and prioritization of proof of concept and pilot efforts
Attendees should include committed representatives of key stakeholder teams.
Tactical and early strategic Implementation
Based on Workshop decisions and deliverables work can begin on developing and deploying a Rapid Viable Cloud (RVC). Efforts will include:
- Rapid Viable Cloud design and deployment
- Proof of concept solution development
- Pilot project identification and possible implementation
- Rough load testing of RVC
- Analyze economic model and project at scale
- Identify primary resources and begin retraining
Based on Workshop decisions and deliverables work can begin on developing and deploying a Rapid Viable Cloud (RVC). Efforts can begin on select strategic application migrations and new applications.
Now we begin to define and deploy a mature cloud infrastructure leveraging best practices for:
- Business Continuity
- DevOps Methodology (melded with Agile)
Our services help companies implement cloud services across each stage of development.